- Millivolt safety pilot kit with flame modulating remote for use with 18 to 30-inch gas logs
- Manual On/Off gas valve kit with On/Off/Hi/Med/Lo flame modulating remote control
- 225-degree rated valve with exclusive safety seal within the gas valve
- Includes quick-mount pilot assembly, damper clamp, valve, solenoid, flex line, and remote
- For use with Natural Gas (LP conversion kits available), Valve kit measures 3 3/4" W x 4" D 2 3/4" H
The Skytech AF-LMF/RVS gas valve kit was developed to provide safe, reliable, user-friendly control for gas heating appliances. This safety pilot kit was designed to be used with 18 to 30-inch gas log sets. The AF-LMF/RVS features a manual On/Off gas valve with a step motor and a flame modulating remote control with On/Off function and Hi/Med/Low flame control. It includes a complete pilot assembly with 30-millivolt thermocouple, an On/Off remote control, damper clamp, and all connectors for the main burner and pilot. The kit is for use with natural gas (NG) vented logs. An optional LP conversion kit is available and sold separately.
Part Number: AF-LMF/RVS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.