- The battery-powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- The thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F
- Battery-powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18-inch wires with connectors
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; Receiver operates 4 (AA) batteries
The Skytech 3002 Fireplace Remote Control provides wireless thermostatic and timer control for a gas-heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a user-friendly interface, with MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME and two directional arrow buttons to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambiance of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech. Partial plastic cover slides to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted. The timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; the countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours. The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter.
Part Number: SKY-3002
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.