- Sleek contemporary styling with white high temperature ceramic coating over stainless steel
- Dual frosted infrared tube heating elements emit a low intensity glow for subtle ambience
- Perfect for residential and commercial installations especially under awnings, low ceilings and indoors
- Compatible with switch, dimmer or smart control systems (not included) which can be installed on each element for total heating control
- Spectral reflector for excellent heat distribution
The 4000W Bromic Tungsten Electric Patio Heater combines stylish design with two state-of-the-art infrared radiant elements to provide efficient directional heating for commercial and residential locations. The spectral reflector increases the heat output of the frosted infrared tube elements, which reduces light emission and glare. The white high temperature ceramic coating enhances the sleek, modern lines while protecting the stainless steel heater for longer life. Includes brackets for mounting on wall or ceiling, with an adjustable angle to direct the heat where you want it. Each element can be installed to a simple on/off switch, dimmer or smart control system (not included) for maximum heat control. Perfect for low clearance installations (as close as 12" to combustible above) where a gas heater is not viable. The dual elements warms people within 120 square feet. Accessories include a ceiling pole (which can be cut to length) and a recess kit. Requires 230V to 240V.
Part Number: BH0420012
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.